Thursday, January 10, 2008

Survey Companies That Really Do Pay

I have some really great news about two survey companies I have come across that not only cost nothing to join, but they really do pay!! Now remember it's not a fortune that you can make but it's money and we could all use a little extra money, right?Not all that along ago I went out in search of surveys to do for money and as I'm sure you can imagine I ran across so very many sites saying "sign up for this free trial offer and we'll pay you $5". How could I resist, right? Well, that got me into so much trouble. What I didn't realize or somehow missed in the fine print is that it's often times very difficult to get a hold of these companies that you are signing up for free trial offers. And that leads me to the next thing which is that if it's very difficult to get a hold of the company, it's very easy for them to not have to cancel your trail offer and therefore you end up getting charged a huge amount for things you didn't even have any interest in to begin with. Now only that but guess what, I didn't even get paid for signing up. So watch out for these types of sites. Here are the two survey companies I have had luck with. They are listed Below. Join me again tomorrow for more great advice about the journey to make money at home. God bless.

Click Here To Check Out GreenField Surveys

Click Here To Check Out American Consumer Opinions

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

Nice post...a great site for surveys is katieshugs.com The owner has spent hours researching and joining every company out there. I hate seeing folks ripped off by the scams out there. Super job at educating others.

Audrey :)

Kaylee said...

Thanks so much Audrey. I agree there are a lot of people out there getting "ripped off" and I strive to help them avoid that and find legitimate ways to make money from home. God bless!

Kaylee